Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAcross from Albuquerque Convention Center
Popular property highlights
Historic Route 66
Popular with convention-goers and business travelers, this hotel is across from the Civic Plaza and convention center, 1 block from historic Route 66, downtown's entertainment district, and 5 miles from the Albuquerque airport.
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque features an outdoor lap pool, 2 spa tubs, and a large fitness center with women's and men's saunas.
The 382 spacious guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque feature high-speed Internet access, iHome radio alarm clocks with iPod docks, multi-line phones with voice mail, and armchairs with ottomans.
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
This Hyatt hotel offers a prime downtown location across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and the Civic Plaza. The Historic Route 66 entertainment district is two blocks away. The 18th-century Old Town Plaza, with shops, galleries, and cafés, is one mile from the hotel.
Recreation options include a newly remodeled and well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a sauna, and an outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Guests can book an on-site spa treatment (by appointment only). A Southwestern specialty shop, clothing stores, and jewelers are just off the lobby. Forque Kitchen and Bar, Hque, and a Starbucks coffee shop are conveniently located just inside the lobby.
The business center, open from early morning until late afternoon, offers a copier, printer, fax machine, and computers with high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet is also available in the hotel lobby. The hotel has 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) of conference space. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 23
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 382
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Forque Kitchen and Bar - Restaurant with an adjoining bar serving regional cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour daily.
HQue - Drinks and light fare offered daily from late afternoon until late night.
Starbucks at the Hyatt - Coffee drinks, tea, pastries. Open daily from early morning until late afternoon.
Room service - available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a heated outdoor lap pool surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and 2 spa tubs. The large health club, open 24 hours, includes 4 TVs, Cybex resistance equipment, free weights, exercise bikes, stair climbers, elliptical machines, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain saunas. In-room massage are available by appointment (surcharge).
The concierge can arrange tee times at Albuquerque and area golf courses, including the University of New Mexico's 18-hole Championship Golf Course, 6 miles away. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to a spa and health club two blocks from the hotel. Skiing, hiking, mountain-biking, and other recreational opportunities are available in the Sandia Mountains, about 30 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Albuquerque Hyatt
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.