Get an overview of this hotelAlbuquerque hotel in uptown business district
In business district
This hotel is located in the uptown business district, within walking distance of the new ABQ Lifestyle Shopping Center, and 7 miles from downtown Albuquerque.
The hotel features a fitness center, indoor pool, sauna, spa tub, restaurant and lounge, gift shop, and meeting space.
The guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access, multi-line phones, room service, HDTV, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Located in the uptown business district, this hotel is just blocks away from the Winrock Mall and Coronado Shopping Center. The hotel is 6 miles from the University of New Mexico and 7 miles from Old Town. The hotel features 17,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate groups from 5 to 900 people. A fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, restaurant, and lounge are located on-site. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary in all rooms.
Guests should note that the use, storage, and charging of hoverboards is strictly prohibited on the property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 294
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 7
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Room service
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
ABQ Grille - Features a variety of dishes from Southwestern to Italian. Offers a relaxed, informal atmosphere. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Lobby Lounge - Features a television as well as live piano music. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres are served weekday evenings. Open from late afternoon until late night.
Sol Cafe - Serves Starbucks coffee and quick bites to eat. Open daily from early morning until mid-evening.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
For the safety of guests and hotel employees, the use, storage, or charging of hoverboards is strictly prohibited on hotel grounds. For details, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Albuquerque Sheraton
- Albuquerque Sheraton Uptown
- Albuquerque Uptown Sheraton
- Sheraton Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- Sheraton Uptown
- Sheraton Uptown Hotel
- Sheraton Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Uptown Sheraton Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel Albuquerque
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).