Awful hotel with terrible service
Posted Aug 6, 2016
It is almost comical how awful this hotel is.
1. The receptionist was very unorganized. When we got there, she pulled out our paper work from off the floor.
2. We had no towels in the room. When we went to the front desk to ask for them, the reception got some and told us they were "the last ones."
3. Half of the side entrance card key readers were disabled.
4. The second night our card keys stopped working. When we went to get this fixed there was no "sorry for the incovience" PLUS the person at the front desk didn't ask for ID to verify we were the people in that room.
5. When we checked out, the receptionist was on a personal call. Later while looking at the receipt we realized she had checked out a random guest.
6. The hotel is in a rough part of town. We were seriously worried that our car would get broken into at night.
The whole time we were there we only saw one little lady cleaning, plus it looked like she was the shuttle driver too. I hope she's getting paid good because she seemed to be the only one working.
Other than that, the room was descent and seemed to be clean, but I will not being staying at this hotel again.