Think of yourself sauntering around the avenues of an unfamiliar spot, staring up at the architecture or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. However, Alcala Cathedral is one feature you have been anticipating in particular. The time has arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Alcala Cathedral?
Hotels near Alcala Cathedral
Guide your travels to a more enlightened plane at Alcala Cathedral.
It is located in Alcala de Henares, just 18 miles from the national capital, Madrid.
You don't have to go far to find a hotel near Alcala Cathedral. There are at least 10 within 2 miles. Only 0.4 miles away is the Parador De Alcala. The Evenia Alcalá Boutique Hotel and the AC Hotel Alcala de Henares by Marriott, 0.1 miles and 2 miles away, are also popular.
Without spending too much, you'll get the opportunity to unpack your belongings and sleep for a bit at one of the area's budget hotels. You won't have a long way to go to arrive at the Rafaelhoteles Forum Alcalá. As luck would have it, it's just 0.4 miles away. The Hotel Cisneros is another handy option that can be found about 0.6 miles away.
This destination also boasts a range of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotels. Make sure you look up the latest deals at the Miguel de Cervantes (0.2 miles away) and the Hotel El Bedel (0.3 miles away).
The area around Alcala Cathedral has some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee addicts will appreciate the variety of roasts and pastries at El Gato de Tres Patas (Calle Pescadería, 27, Alcalá de Henares). For something a bit more substantial, try a restaurant in the vicinity, Restaurante Al Andalus (Calle Infantado, 3, Alcalá de Henares).
Not ready to leave just yet? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Alcala Cathedral to do in the region:
- Take part in a guided tour of Archbishop's Palace and learn about this palace's important history.
- Explore past societies and cultures as you and your kids wander through the curious Regional Archaeological Museum and look at their wide range of unearthed relics.
- Take in the fascinating exhibits at Cervantes Birthplace Museum.
- Regardless of your personal beliefs, some time at Monastery of San Bernardo will bring a soothing vibe to your stay.
- Pay a visit to Corral of Comedies Theater if you and your family like theater and other performances.
People visiting Alcala Cathedral commonly arrive by train. Alcalá de Henares is the nearest terminal and is a short 0.6 miles away.
Madrid hotels listed on Expedia supply everything you need, so you can be certain to get sites near Alcala Cathedral that you'll enjoy. Lots of sightseers pick Madrid for an out-of-this-world getaway, so it's time to start researching. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from the recommendations you're looking for. You'll rest assured once reservation time hits, too: multiple explorers would endorse their Madrid hotel to their family members.
- From big families to singles, we've got soothing accommodations for everyone.
- The concierge service at accommodation near Alcala Cathedral will be wonderful, which can only improve your vacation to this magnificent monument.
- Rooms in Madrid lodging are orderly, neat, and primed to receive you.
Plus, thanks to our broad roster of hotels near Alcala Cathedral, you can stay right in the area.
Learn About Madrid
There are still more things to do in Madrid once you've checked Alcala Cathedral off your schedule.
- Happen upon an endearing boutique to get some mementos and eat a delicious supper of its signature ingredients.
- Madrid also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized treatment after some hours spent on its ample activities.
- To truly experience all the sights the neighborhood has to show, go over all the pastimes near Madrid.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some all-new landscapes. Planning a journey to Madrid is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Alcala Cathedral. Reserve now!