Visiting Alcala de Xivert
Visitors can enjoy all that Alcala de Xivert has to offer including the parks, seaside, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants.
- There are 113 hotels and other accommodations in Alcala de Xivert
- The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcala de Xivert
Notable city landmarks like Chivert Castle and Chapel of Santa Lucia and Sant Benet might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Playa Romana and Natural Park of Serra d Irta exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find El Pebret Beach and Bodega Mas de Rander in the area.
In Alcala de Xivert, you'll find 113 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Servigroup Romana - This 3.5-star hotel in Alcossebre features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Sancho III - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Alcossebre can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- ALEGRIA Alcossebre - This 3-star hotel in Alcossebre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Alcala de Xivert
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Alcala de Xivert gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F