Think of yourself in a fresh spot: you probably think you'll be strolling through the boulevards, looking up at the exquisite scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. However, there's one attraction you've been prepared for in particular: Alcazar of Cordoba. The day has come to check it off your bucket list.
Alcazar of Cordoba Accommodation
Hotels near Alcazar of Cordoba
A stop at Alcazar of Cordoba is sure to be an experience.
It is situated 180 miles from Madrid, in an area called Cordoba.
You'll find tons of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Alcazar of Cordoba. The Balcón de Córdoba, La Llave de la Judería and Las Casas de la Juderia are a few of the popular establishments.
You can set aside more cash for traveling by deciding to rest your head at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Placed 0.7 miles from it is the Hospes Palacio del Bailío, but you might also like to look into the Apartments Duque de Hornachuelos if you want another to choose from. It's 0.5 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket accommodations will be appealing to those who prefer to travel in style. Be sure to look up the NH Collection Amistad Córdoba, which is just 0.1 miles away, and the AC Hotel Córdoba by Marriott, which is 0.9 miles away.
You'll quickly notice there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Taperia El Refugio (Avenida Doctor Fleming, 5, Córdoba), near Alcazar of Cordoba. That said, if you're craving something more nourishing, take a brisk walk to Taberna Restaurante Bodegas Mezquita (C/ Corregidor Luis de la Cerda, 73, Córdoba).
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- The Royal Stables of Cordoba has a dynamic selection of live music and events scheduled, which is no wonder taking into account that it is one of the top music and entertainment arenas in the area.
- Take a step back in time and find out the story behind Roman Bridge, one of the region's most culturally important engineering feats.
- If the doors are open to the public, you can view the impressive architecture of Cordoba Mosque from the inner halls.
- You can't really know an area properly without gaining a bit of insight into its history. A guided tour of the historic building, Cordoba Synagogue, will help you in this regard.
- Don't miss the opportunity to walk under Almodovar Gate and get a glimpse into the past.
The rail transport terminal, Córdoba, can be found 0.9 miles away from Alcazar of Cordoba, making the train a convenient mode of transportation.
Our places to stay in Cordoba Old City have all that you require, so you can be certain to have accommodation near Alcazar of Cordoba that you'll love. Lots of guests visit to really retreat from everyday life, so it's time to get searching. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll travel with confidence: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Cordoba Old City hotel to their colleagues. We have all the secret pointers you could ever want.
- Discover that hotels in Cordoba Old City are always clean and neat.
- And we offer comfortable rooms for everyone, including big reunions and couples.
- The concierge service at hotels close to Alcazar of Cordoba will be grand which is fitting for such a marvelous site.
With Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Alcazar of Cordoba, we see your prized spot in your future.
Intriguing Cordoba Old City
After you've realized Alcazar of Cordoba, there are still further activities to do in Cordoba Old City.
- Eat an enticing meal of the local foods and step into the perfect gallery to buy some gifts.
- a full schedule of activities, you'll also realize Cordoba Old City is on the ball when it comes to individualized assistance.
- To truly experience everything the area has to offer, go over all the fun near Cordoba Old City.
Paying a visit to Cordoba Old City is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Alcazar of Cordoba from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!