Think of yourself on your future day off: you perhaps think you'll be walking through downtown, staring up at the gorgeous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: Alexandria Black History Museum. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Hotels Nearby Alexandria Black History Museum
Hotels near Alexandria Black History Museum
Learning about the heritage of a destination is an essential part of understanding the community. If you tend to appreciate the more thought-provoking sites, you will relish in a visit to Alexandria Black History Museum.
It is located 85 miles from Richmond, the state capital, in Alexandria.
There are approximately 24 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Alexandria Black History Museum. The Morrison House, Autograph Collection is just 0.5 miles away. In addition, the Kimpton Lorien Hotel and Spa and the Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria Old Town are 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget hotels in the proximity. The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection and the Hampton Inn Alexandria-Old Town/King St. Metro are a couple of great options. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the other is 0.7 miles.
If you're looking for a hotel room that offers that little bit more, you'll come across many upmarket accommodations within walking distance. Two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria - Old Town, which are located just 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Before touring Alexandria Black History Museum, stop for a quick treat at la Madeleine Country French Café. This nearby coffee shop is a wonderful place to grab a quick pick-me-up. When the day starts to end, revitalize with a nourishing evening meal at Morrison House, Autograph Collection. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also close. And then, kickstart a festive night with a few beers at Hank's Oyster Bar.
There are some other things happening in proximity to Alexandria Black History Museum:
- If you enjoy the architecture of historic residences, you should walk through the halls of Lee-Fendall House. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- An excursion to Alexandria's Christ Church is a superb way to better understand the local religion and culture.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the events that made an impression on this area by checking out Gadsby's Tavern Museum.
- Have a look around John Carlyle House, a significant historic property in the local area.
- Put down your history books and journey back in time as you explore Lyceum.
Many tourists make their way to Alexandria Black History Museum by light rail. It's only 0.9 miles from Alexandria Station to your destination.
Our list of Washington rooms provides everything you require, so you will definitely have venues near Alexandria Black History Museum that you'll enjoy. Washington saw quite a few newcomers in the recent year, so get going. Once reservation time arrives, you can roam confidently: many travelers recommended their Washington hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the inside info you could ever want.
- The fronk desk services at hotels near Alexandria Black History Museum will be grand as you might expect near such a marvelous feature.
- You're on the right website if you want room comfort as well as neatness.
- "Tidy, neat, and set to greet you" is the goal for Washington hotels.
Washington suites saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right nearby with our diverse registry of hotels near Alexandria Black History Museum.
Washington Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Washington after Alexandria Black History Museum is realized.
- Washington is starting to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Washington also is a pro when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
- Get informed about regional history, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end your exploration with a bang.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few amazing new selfies. Planning a visit to Washington is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Alexandria Black History Museum. Reserve now!