Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Comfortable, clean, nice amenities. Could use a coffee maker in room, free coffee in lobby until 9:30 am, but some days wanted to sleep later or have coffee other times of day.
I only stayed 1 night for a business trip. Hotel located in safe area in old town, very close to restaurants and shops. Staff was very helpful & friendly.
I was not the one who stayed there. Company driver whose truck broke down and local people refused to fix it. He needed to stay until we could verify the place was not fixing his truck, so we were able to verify and bused him to Chicago. I wasn't there so I cannot rate your hotel. Truck is still ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Alexandria hotel! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Northern Virginia getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Alexandria. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Alexandria accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your trip.
- Northern Virginia is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Alexandria has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northern Virginia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Alexandria is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 83% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?