Alexandria Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Alexandria? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 17 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Alexandria hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria MN is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Gopher Prairie Inn. This motel offers free WiFi and cable TV.
- Pets can join their owners at Lake Darling Resort. This cottage provides guests with free wired Internet and in-room fireplaces. The comfortable rooms at this 3.5-star cottage is enjoyed by guests.
Planning Your Trip to Alexandria
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Alexandria is 25.12 inches
Exploring Alexandria with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Alexandria has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, theaters, and opera. See the local sights and visit Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum and Runestone Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Big Ole Viking Statue and Douglas County Historical Society. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Center.