When you imagine your perfect getaway, you perhaps think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the architecture or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But there is one thing you are prepared for most of all: Alexandria National Museum. Now is the moment to get yourself there.
Lodging Near Alexandria National Museum
Hotels near Alexandria National Museum
Culture is what defines us, and it's an essential piece of any successful trip. A visit to Alexandria National Museum is sure to make your stay here all the more rewarding.
Located in the well-known city of Alexandria, it is visited by travelers from across the globe.
If you're thinking about staying someplace nearby, you'll find 12 accommodation options within 2 miles of Alexandria National Museum. Just 0.9 miles away is the Steigenberger Cecil Alexandria Hotel. The Raml Armed Forces Hotel and the Amoun Hotel Alexandria, 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
Travelers well-acquainted with words such as "canny" and 'shoestring budget,' will be glad to discover that there are a few inexpensive hotels within close proximity. Two popular options are the Alexander the great hotel-Alexotel, 1 mile away, and the Bedouin Hotel - Hostel, positioned just 0.5 miles away.
If you'd love to book a room in a hotel that you can adoringly talk about with family and friends when you return home, you'll be pleased to know that there are a handful of charming upmarket options nearby. Embrace the plush amenities at the Cherry Maryski Hotel and the Semiramis Hotel. These are only 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
If you're feeling a bit peckish after visiting Alexandria National Museum, you can venture 0.5 miles to Roastery Restaurant (48 Fouad). When the sun sets, relax with a bottle of wine at Champollion cafeteria Bono (Chompolion Street, Qesm Bab Sharqi). This local bar is also not far away.
Not ready to leave? Relax, because there's lots more than just Alexandria National Museum to do in the region:
- Among the area's well-known historic spots is Shallalat Gardens. Be sure to include it on your to-do list.
- If you are curious about unearthed objects and the societies and cultures of people from another time, then you and your friends should take a stroll through the Graeco-Roman Museum.
- Find peace in the quiet atmosphere at Bibliotheca Alexandrina while perusing its books, journals and periodicals.
- Take a trip to Roman Amphitheatre if you and your family are interested in plays and live performance.
- Roman Theatre is a key part of this region's dynamic culture. You'll enjoy a pleasant night at theater here and get an insight into the community's art scene.
People traveling to Alexandria National Museum often take advantage of the light rail. Misr Railway Station is the nearest terminal and is a short 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's Alexandria places to stay have everything you want, so you are certain to have lodging near Alexandria National Museum that you'll enjoy. It's time to start hunting: Alexandria saw more than a few guests last year. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from the inside information you're looking for. You can set off with confidence when booking time hits, too: multiple sightseers would propose their Alexandria hotel to a friend or colleague.
- Rooms in Alexandria lodging are always neat and presentable.
- Seeking rooms that are pleasant plus clean? We have it right here.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the guest service at hotels around Alexandria National Museum is great.
Alexandria accommodation got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Alexandria National Museum, your preferred site is calling you.
There are still more activities to do in Alexandria once Alexandria National Museum is checked off your schedule.
- Alexandria has been a well-kept secret, but is now beginning to gain in status.
- Enjoy a tasty snack of its signature ingredients and find the perfect shop to get some gifts.
- Take a time to organize some adventures, and you'll soon find Alexandria also knows a thing or two about special welcomes.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Alexandria, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Alexandria National Museum. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some new selfies!