Spending some time at Ali Dagi Underground City is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It can be found in Turkey.
Ali Dagi Underground City is about 6 miles away if you choose to stay at one of 6 hotels in the area. Look into the Hilton Kayseri and Novotel Kayseri.
Hoping to indulge in a little luxury on your getaway? Choose from a number of deluxe hotels just a short commute away. The Grand Eras Hotel Kayseri and the City One Hotel are distinguished establishments that provide high-class comfort and service.
A cup of Joe from Yamaç Cafe (Harman Mahallesi) is a wonderful way to start your day. You will locate this coffee shop 0.07 miles away from Ali Dagi Underground City.
Other Places to Visit near Ali Dagi Underground City
Not ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Ali Dagi Underground City to do in the region:
- Your vacation itinerary ought to feature an exploration of University of Erciyes, a popular educational institution with a vibrant campus life.
- Educate yourself on societies that lived long ago as you and your children pass around the Archaeological Museum Kayseri and look at their variety of artifacts.
- One of this area's popular historic spots is Doner Kumbet. Make sure to include it on your itinerary.
- Expand your horizons and become a well-informed visitor to the city by ensuring that your itinerary includes Cifte Kumbet, a building rich with history.
- A visit to The Church of Saint Gregory The Illuminator is the ideal way to get to know the local culture and religion.