Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery, Todd Mall, and Adelaide House. Alice Springs Reptile Centre and National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference center, and a meeting room.
All 139 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Alice Springs Resort (Opening July 2017)
Mercure Alice Springs Resort (Opening July 2017) features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Alice Springs Resort (Opening July 2017) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free train station pickup
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1974
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Barra on Todd Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 8 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 26 for adults, AUD 9.95 and AUD 13 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Alice Springs Chifley
- Alice Springs Chifley Resort
- Alice Springs Resort
- Chifley Alice Springs
- Mercure Alice Springs Resort Opening July 2017
- Chifley Resort
- Chifley Resort Alice Springs
- Resort Alice Springs
- Mercure Resort Opening July 2017
- Mercure Alice Springs Opening July 2017
- Mercure Opening July 2017
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.