Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Schoorl, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Schoorlse Duinen and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Plein. Gemeentemuseum Het Sterkenhuis and Noordhollands Duinreservaat are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, spa services, and conference space.
All 86 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and TVs. Coffee makers and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, spa services, and a terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Total number of rooms - 86
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.90 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Hampshire Hotel Jan van Scorel
- Hampshire Hotel Jan van Scorel Schoorl
- Hampshire Jan van Scorel
- Hampshire Jan van Scorel Schoorl
- Hotel Jan van Scorel
- Jan van Scorel Hotel
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Hotel Schoorl
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Hotel
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel Schoorl
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert