Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated near the beach, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Staatsgalerie im Hohen Schloss and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Hohenschwangau Castle. St. Mang's Abbey and Lech Fall are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a sauna. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 26 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, plus free WiFi and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ruchti's Hotel und Restaurant
Ruchti's Hotel und Restaurant features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Fuessen hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ruchti's Hotel und Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1902
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Miniature golf on site
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Ruchti's Hotel und Restaurant
- Ruchti's Hotel und Restaurant Fuessen
- Ruchti's und Restaurant
- Ruchti's und Restaurant Fuessen
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.