Find Cheap Hostels in Almeria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Almeria
Other property types in Almeria
Barceló Cabo de Gata
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Hotel Cabo de Gata
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Aire Hotel & Ancient Baths
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Almeria, there are 52 accommodations here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in many different forms, but all of them have a few qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Almeria, you can cut your spending on lodging and set aside more of your money for going out during your trip. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its historic sites, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Almeria
Still deciding where to stay in Almeria? This hostel is popular:
Hostal Estación Almeria - Close to public transit, this property is within a 10-minute walk of Almería Station. You can take advantage of free WiFi and tour/ticket assistance, as well as multilingual staff. You'll find towels, free toiletries, and TVs in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Almeria?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 47° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 47° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.62 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Almeria?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Parque Nicolas Salmeron
- Salinas de Cabo de Gata
- Cabo de Gata Natural Park
- Almeria Air Raid Shelters
- Apolo Theatre
- Andalusian Center of Photography
- Arab Cisterns Jairan
- Almeria Cathedral
- Church of Our Lady of the Sea
Generally, Almeria is known for its:
How to Get to Almeria and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Almeria (LEI), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away from the city center. Once you've arrived, you might want to use public transit during your trip. If you're looking to see more of the area, head over to Almería Station to hop on a train.