Find Hotels in Aloguinsan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Aloguinsan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aloguinsan
Places to visit in the larger region include San Fernando Sports Complex, Gaisano Grand Mall Dumanjug, and Monastery of the Holy Eucharist. You'll also find Ronda Public Market and Ronda Wharf in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Aloguinsan, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 32 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Pulchra - Philippines is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central Aloguinsan. This 5-star resort in San Fernando features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool.
- Moalboal Tropics is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the center of Aloguinsan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Moalboal can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Sea Breeze Hotel is located 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the heart of Aloguinsan. This 3-star hotel in Argao features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Aloguinsan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Aloguinsan each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F