Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly slopeside fun with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Arc-2000 is within a 10-minute walk of Les Arcs and Varet Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Bois de L'ours and Grand Col are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Ski into Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
All 218 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and balconies. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge
Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge is a smoke-free property.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per day )
Free parking nearby
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Belambra Club l'Aiguille Rouge
- Belambra Club l'Aiguille Rouge Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Belambra Club l'Aiguille Rouge Hotel
- Belambra Club l'Aiguille Rouge Hotel Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge Hotel Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge Hotel
- Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Club Belambra l'Aiguille Rouge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.