Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Brides-les-Bains hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Le Grand Spa des Alpes and Olympe 1 Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Olympe 2 Gondola is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hotel Athena for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a spa tub and a steam room.
All 30 rooms offer WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
- Helpful staff
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Athena is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Billiards or pool table
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Athena has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 5 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.93 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Athena Brides-les-Bains
- Hotel Athena Brides-les-Bains
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.