Book your room at Hotel Athena
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Brides-les-Bains hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Le Grand Spa des Alpes and Olympe 1 Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Olympe 2 Gondola is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hotel Athena for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a spa tub and a steam room.
All 30 rooms offer WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Athena is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Billiards or pool table
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Athena has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Steam room in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.93 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.