Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Brides-les-Bains hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Le Grand Spa des Alpes and Olympe 1 Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Olympe 2 Gondola is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hotel Athena for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a spa tub and a steam room.
All 30 rooms offer WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Athena is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free ski shuttle
- Billiards or pool table
- Year Built 1991
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Athena has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 5 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.93 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Athena Brides-les-Bains
- Hotel Athena Brides-les-Bains
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert