Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Le Grand-Bornand hotel is in the mountains, 0.6 mi (1 km) from Heritage Museum and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Grand-Bornand Ski Lift and Névé are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a spa tub and a steam room.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free ski shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
LA CROIX SAINT MAURICE - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Croix Saint Maurice
- Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice
- Hôtel La Croix Saint Maurice Le Grand-Bornand
- La Croix Saint Maurice
- La Croix Saint Maurice Le Grand-Bornand
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.