Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Planards Adventure Park
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Chamonix City Centre hotel is in the mountains and within a 10-minute walk of Chamonix Alpine Museum, Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, and Planards Adventure Park. Planpraz Tram is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Langley hotel Gustavia include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 51 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, showers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Langley hotel Gustavia
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage.
Langley hotel Gustavia is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1890
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Chambre Neuf - This brasserie serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Gustavia - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 22 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 22 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Gustavia hotel
- hotel Gustavia
- Langley Gustavia
- Langley Gustavia Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Langley hotel Gustavia
- Langley hotel Gustavia Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.