Book your room at Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Valmeinier is within 9 mi (15 km) of Col du Telegraphe and Setaz Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Sens des Cimes and Alu Space Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna, ski storage, and ski passes.
All 46 rooms have TVs with digital channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers. Guests will also find balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy the use of a sauna. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Year Built 2009
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140 per week
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Internet access
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per week
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Madame Vacances Résidence Vermont
- Madame Vacances Résidence Vermont House
- Madame Vacances Résidence Vermont House Valmeinier
- Madame Vacances Résidence Vermont Valmeinier