Get an overview of this hotelFun in the powder, close to Trois Vallees Ski Resort
Popular property highlights
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Meribel-Mottaret residence is in the mountains, within 2 mi (3 km) of Caves Ski Lift and Trois Vallees Ski Resort, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Meribel Ski Resort is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
This residence features WiFi in public areas, self parking, and laundry facilities.
All 228 rooms offer refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret
- Total number of rooms - 228
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In mountains
- In rural location
- Skiing nearby
- Ski area nearby
- Ski lifts nearby
- Ski runs nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski shuttle nearby
- Ski storage
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Volleyball on site
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.2 per person, per night
- Odalys Hameau Mottaret
- Odalys Hameau Mottaret Les Allues
- Odalys Residence Hameau Mottaret
- Odalys Residence Hameau Mottaret Les Allues
Available during July and August:
Free Kid's Club for children between four and 11, and youth club for those between 12 and 15. Entertainment during the day and evenings. Astronomy observations and conferences between the 29th July and the 19th August.