Get an overview of this hotelSki haven with downhill skiing
Located near the slopes, this Venosc residence is in the mountains, within 25 mi (40 km) of Pic Blanc and Lac Noir, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Ecrins National Park and Col du Galibier are also within 32 mi (52 km).
This residence features multilingual staff.
All 21 rooms have sofa beds and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. WiFi, TVs, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Odalys Résidence Le Surf Des Neiges
Odalys Résidence Le Surf Des Neiges features multilingual staff and ski storage. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 PM - 4 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 PM - 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Cash deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay