About the Residence
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont features ski-in/ski-out access, a library, and multilingual staff. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This ski residence also offers ski storage and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside residence with downhill skiing
Guests favorite property amenities
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Arc-1600 is in the mountains, 2 mi (3.2 km) from Transarc Gondola, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Peisey Ski Lift and Vanoise Express Cable Car are also within 6 mi (10 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont makes guests feel at home with amenities like a bar/lounge and ski storage.
All 108 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Ski storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Balcony or patio
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Sledding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a complimentary baby kit (bed, high chair, etc.). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
- Pierre & Vacances Belmont Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Belmont Bourg-Saint-Maurice