Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Val-Thorens is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bowling de Val Thorens and Val Thorens Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons and sledding. Val Thorens Sports Centre and SOGEVAB are also within 10 minutes.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Résidence le Tikal makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a steam room.
All 64 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies or patios, TVs, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pierre & Vacances Résidence le Tikal
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a water park and a steam room.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Water park
- Multilingual staff
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
La Grange - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include a water park, ski-in/ski-out access, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a baby kit (bed, high chair, etc.) (surcharge). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 70 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Tikal Saint-Martin-de-Belleville