Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this Arc-1600 residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of Mont Blanc and Transarc Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Peisey Ski Lift and Peisey-Vallandry Ski Field are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Résidence Maeva Charmettoger offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski passes and a nightclub.
All 42 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and dining areas are standard, as are TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Résidence Maeva Charmettoger
Résidence Maeva Charmettoger features ski-in/ski-out access, a nightclub, and tour/ticket assistance. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
Résidence Maeva Charmettoger is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Free ski shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per night )
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 16 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
The guestrooms and property amenities at this hotel are not accessible to wheelchairs at this time. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Maeva Charmettoger
- Maeva Charmettoger Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Residence Charmettoger
- Residence Maeva Charmettoger Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Residence Maeva Charmettoger
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).