About the Residence
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise features ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). Guests can use the health club at a partner property.
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Avoriaz is within a 15-minute walk of Aquariaz Water Park and Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Prodains Gondola is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 346 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Furnished balconies, flat-screen TVs, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Number of floors - 3
- Ski storage
- Free WiFi
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 8 PM
- Friday - Sunday: 9 AM - 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a baby kit (bed, high chair, etc.) (surcharge). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: EUR 200
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Falaise Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz
- Résidence Saskia Falaise House Morzine
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise House Morzine
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise House
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise Morzine
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
We should mention
Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.