Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Embrun, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place Eugene Barthelon and Aqua Parc Embrun. Embrun Reservior and Aqua Park Embrun are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, a computer station, and a library.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel de la Mairie
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 38 square feet (4 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 38
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel de la Mairie has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 5.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.96 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.96 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- de la Mairie Embrun
- Hotel de la Mairie
- Hotel de la Mairie Embrun
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.