Visitors to Altenholz are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Altenholz, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 52.8 mi (85 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Altenholz
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kiel Canal. You'll also find Flandernbunker and Schilksee Beach in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Westside Living - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
Dressing for Altenholz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Altenholz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F