Think of yourself wandering around the streets of a brand-new place, noticing the gorgeous environment or the buildings all around you. However, there's one draw you have been especially anticipating: Altos de Chavon Village. You have wanted to go there for years, and the day has arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Close to Altos de Chavon Village
Hotels near Altos de Chavon Village
You may have seen photos of Altos de Chavon Village on the net, but nothing compares to the experience of it in real life.
It's situated in La Romana, a distance of 60 miles from the dynamic national capital, Santo Domingo.
If you like the idea of being in the area, you'll find 3 close-by hotels. The Los Altos Condo Residences Casa de Campo and Villa Las Piñas are some good choices, and are only 2 miles from Altos de Chavon Village.
You can still have a top-class vacation without spending all your savings. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more economical hotels. The Casa de Campo Resort and Villas and the Dreams La Romana - Luxury All Inclusive are a selection of the more popular establishments.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book your room at one of the area's upmarket hotels. Check out the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus All Inclusive and the Weare Cadaques Bayahibe - All Inclusive for excellent facilities.
Devour a meal, spark up a few conversations and enjoy the bustling atmosphere at Bar Monaco (La Romana), a popular eatery within this vicinity. Fresh fresh cafe (La Romana) is merely 0.09 miles away. To cap the night, you should stop in for a cocktail.
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- Dust off your lucky ball at Dye Fore Golf Club and enjoy a fun round of golf.
- If you're craving a game of golf, spend a day at The Links. Here you can practice your swing while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Don't forget to snap a few photos of the boats floating by the docks on your visit to Casa de Campo Marina.
- Nothing is better than a day at the beach. Grab your travel buddies, organize a picnic and prepare for some outdoor fun at Playa Minitas.
- Your whole family will like petting the beautiful horses that live out at Casa de Campo Equestrian Center.
Our inventory of rooms in Punta Cana provides all you need, so you're sure to find locales near Altos de Chavon Village you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself: Punta Cana was a quite popular destination in the past year. You can rest easy once you are ready to reserve your room, too: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Punta Cana hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? We have all the inside information you're searching for.
- Rooms in Punta Cana hotels are always fresh and presentable.
- In search of suites that are serene in addition to neat and presentable? You'll find it right here.
- The staff at hotels close to Altos de Chavon Village exceed all targets, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent landmark.
Punta Cana accommodation had extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With our extensive selection of hotels near Altos de Chavon Village, your preferred spot is waiting for you.
Fascinating Punta Cana Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Altos de Chavon Village off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Punta Cana.
- Be cultured about Punta Cana's history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your exploration right.
- Punta Cana also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full schedule of action.
- Until recently, Punta Cana excursions haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of stays has been on the rise, meaning today is the day to make your wishes come true.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few new photo ops. Paying a visit to Punta Cana is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Altos de Chavon Village from Expedia. Reserve now!