Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMediterranean hotel with winery and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated by the sea, this hotel is steps from Cantine Marisa Cuomo and Church of San Giacomo. Church of San Michele and Church of Sant'Elia are also within 10 minutes.
Along with an attached winery, this hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services are onsite.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and digital TV. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
A winery is attached to this Fiordo di Furore hotel. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Mediterranean hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1930
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Winery attached
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hostaria di Bacco - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this seafood restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35,00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35,00 per night
- Bacco Furore
- Hotel Bacco
- Hotel Bacco Furore
- Bacco Hotel Furore
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.