Visitors can enjoy all that Ambalangoda has to offer including the beaches and museums. In Ambalangoda, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ambalangoda
The picturesque setting of Ambalangoda Beach and Akurala Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Ariyapala Mask Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ambalangoda. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Beach Hotel Oasis Bridge is located in central Ambalangoda. This 3-star hotel in Ambalangoda features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- New Shangrela Beach Resort is located in the heart of Ambalangoda. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Ambalangoda features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a business center.
- R Degrees - Ambalangoda is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Ambalangoda can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ambalangoda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Ambalangoda gets about 3.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F