Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Airy, spotless, spacious and comfortable accommodation. Excellent breakfast menu - over our six days we worked our way through all of the options -the Cumberland full breakfast, the vegan, the vegetarian, porridge (with and without whisky), the breakfast specials - every one of them perfectly cooked. ...
We stayed here to meet up with friends. From the warm welcome at Reception to being shown to our rooms, it was clear customer service was good. Our room was in building behind the hotel and was spacious, even having a settee where so many hotel rooms have only one chair. The window behind the dressing ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ambleside hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Cumbria escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ambleside. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Ambleside accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your stay.
- Cumbria is not only welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Ambleside has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Cumbria has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Ambleside is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?