Travelers to Amelia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Marmore Waterfall and Duomo di Orvieto.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Amelia
- The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Amelia
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Marmore Waterfall and Duomo di Orvieto. Additionally, you'll find Orte Underground and Terme Di Orte in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Amelia. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Gabelletta is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This country house in Amelia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Agriturismo San Cristoforo is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city's heart. This farm stay in Amelia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Tenuta Pizzogallo is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. This farm stay in Amelia features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Amelia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Amelia is 32.44 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F