Picture yourself wandering around the avenues of a new place, looking up at the lovely world or the monuments all around you. But American Yacht Harbor is one draw you are especially anticipating. It has been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
American Yacht Harbor Hotels
Hotels near American Yacht Harbor
Spending some time at American Yacht Harbor is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
You will find about 14 hotels within 0.1 miles of American Yacht Harbor. For a larger range of choices, consider Cruz Bay. It is 10 miles away, and boasts 33 accommodation choices. Try the Caneel Bay, Gallows Point Resort and Grande Bay Resort.
If you're exhausted from all the sightseeing and are yearning for somewhere economical but comfortable to get some precious sleep, then there are plenty of budget hotels in the area. The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas, 0.7 miles away, or the Secret Harbour Beach Resort, at a distance of 0.5 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you'll be able to find a large range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Two hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and charm are the Paradise Cove Cottages and the Two Sandals by the Sea Inn - B&B, which sit only 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
American Yacht Harbor is surrounded by some local eateries where worn out sightseers can get a quick pick-me up after a day of tours. Find a seat with a view, buy a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Lattes in Paradise. For a heartier meal, Senor Pizza is a local dining spot that travelers often frequent. You'll definitely want to really get the party started at Duffy's Love Shack, one of the area's lively bars.
After you're done with American Yacht Harbor, don't forget to check out what else this area can offer you:
- Few things beat an excursion to the beach. Gather the troops, arrange a picnic and treat yourselves to some fun under the sun at Secret Harbour Beach.
- Sapphire Beach is the perfect place for the children to burn off some energy while you relax with a good book in the fresh air.
- Take a stroll on Smith Bay Beach, enjoy the fresh salty air and watch the tide roll away.
- You will be amazed by the distinctive rock formations that comprise Cow and Calf Rock.
- Coki Beach is the perfect destination for a family excursion. The little ones can play on the shore, go in search of wildlife and take a dip when it's sunny and warm.
Hotels and resorts in St. Thomas listed on Expedia supply all you need, so you are certain to have venues near American Yacht Harbor that you'll fall in love with. St. Thomas welcomed quite a few arrivals last year, so start searching. All the insider information you could want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy when reservation time hits, too: numerous visitors endorse their St. Thomas hotel.
- You'll find hotels in St. Thomas are always neat and clean.
- From big families to newlyweds, we've got relaxing suites for everyone.
- The staff at hotels near American Yacht Harbor go beyond all goals, which is appropriate for such a fine landmark.
It's clear why St. Thomas hotels had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your favorite site lies in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near American Yacht Harbor.
St. Thomas Intriguing Facts
You'll still have more to see and do in St. Thomas after American Yacht Harbor is crossed off your timetable.
- St. Thomas has been a well-kept secret, but is currently starting to be acknowledged.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off the exploration with a bang; the next day, visit one of St. Thomas's museums.
- Take some hours to plan some activities, and you'll soon also discover St. Thomas knows a thing or two about individual treatment.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some all-new selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to St. Thomas, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near American Yacht Harbor from Expedia. Book today!