This is not good.
Posted Oct 16, 2016
When you walk into the lobby you are smacked in the face with the smell - equal parts mold, cleaning supplies, cigarettes, and maybe a little poo. The staff member said it was a farmer spraying his field next door. It's not a field, it's a mowed 1/4 acre - so he lied.
Unless he meant somebody sprayed the lawn with mold, cigarettes, bleach, febreeze and poop.
The room - same smell, a little lighter. The beds - 20 year old blankets with cigarette burns and "other." It was a sheet only night and I would have levitated above it if I could.
The next door hotel was sold out or we would have moved. Plus - at the time of booking a room there (next door) was $60 more. Which - had I known how bad this place was I would have gladly paid.
This is the second terrible Super 8 experience this year (Chattanooga, TN) I will NEVER stay at a S8 again.