Amparo Public Gardens is a terrific excuse for a getaway.
You'll find it in Campinas, a city that attracts sightseers from far and wide.
If you'd like to be near to all the action, there are about 12 hotels to make your choice from. You will find something to your liking at the Pousada Renascença and Biazi Paradise Hotel.
In need of a coffee or a scrumptious sweet to keep you on the go? Rover Comércio de Máquina de Café Expr is a great pit-stop to grab a drink and a snack within close reach of Amparo Public Gardens. Later on, you should have a meal at Bar Clube. This establishment is also nearby. Finally, make your way to Bar Café Comercial Câmara. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Amparo Public Gardens
Before your trip ends, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Amparo Public Gardens:
- Museu Bernardino de Campos Amparo contains interesting exhibits on the events that shaped the region.
- You don't need to be Catholic to appreciate Cathedral of Amparo.
- An unmistakable building, Cristo Redentor is an iconic piece of the local landscape. This church has an important role in the religious and social way of life of the region.
- Take time to appreciate the shaded trees, luscious green grass and crisp air at Vertentes Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- Take a break and take in the sights as you glide on Cable Car.