Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel near Rijksmuseum's art collection
Popular property highlights
Opposite a large canal, this Amsterdam hotel is 300 metres from Rijksmuseum's art collection, 500 metres from Van Gogh Museum, and within 150 metres of a casino, Vondelpark, and designer shops.
Convenient amenities at the centrally located Amsterdam Marriott Hotel include a 24-hour fitness center with sauna, a business center, and onsite dining at a steakhouse. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.
The air-conditioned guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding with down duvets, bedspreads, and pillows; amenities include a coffee/tea maker, and an LCD television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Ensconced in Amsterdam's shopping district, close to Holland Casino and the greenery of Vondelpark, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel offers a business center. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bicycle rentals and a 24-hour fitness facility with a sauna offer recreational options. A steakhouse and bar/lounge offer convenient onsite dining, with 24-hour room service available to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 1975
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 711
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7653
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sorel's Bar and Lounge Serving specialty cocktails, burgers, sandwiches, and local dishes with a unique "bourbonized" twist. The hotel's bourbon bar is a great place to unwind after a day in the city center.
Midtown Grill - Contemporary steak restaurant with open kitchen. Midtown Grill serves Creekstone USDA approved beef, an American buffet, and à la carte breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel includes an onsite, 24-hour health club. Amsterdam's largest park, Vondelpark, whose entrance is 100 metres from the hotel, includes walking and biking trails, a children's playground, a boat launch and running paths for which the hotel supplies maps. A health club 100 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga. Hire bicycles are widely available throughout the historical centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Amsterdam Marriott
- Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Amsterdam
- Marriott Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert