Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel near Rijksmuseum's art collection
Opposite a large canal, this Amsterdam hotel is 300 metres from Rijksmuseum's art collection, 500 metres from Van Gogh Museum, and within 150 metres of a casino, Vondelpark, and designer shops.
Convenient amenities at the centrally located Amsterdam Marriott Hotel include a 24-hour fitness center with sauna, a business center, and onsite dining at a steakhouse. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.
The air-conditioned guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding with down duvets, bedspreads, and pillows; amenities include a desk, coffee/tea maker, an LCD television, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Ensconced in Amsterdam's shopping district, close to Holland Casino and the greenery of Vondelpark, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel offers 12 flexible meeting rooms spanning 7,653 sq. feet (711 sq. meters) and a business center. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bicycle rentals and a 24-hour fitness facility with a sauna offer recreational options. A steakhouse and bar/lounge offer convenient onsite dining, with 24-hour room service available to guests.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Conference space size (feet) - 7653
- Conference space size (meters) - 711
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sorels Bar and Lounge Visit the glittering diamond bar in this stylish lounge accented with contemporary lighting and purple, gold, and brown shades. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Midtown Grill - Contemporary steak restaurant with open kitchen. Midtown Grill serves Creekstone USDA approved beef, an American buffet, and à la carte breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel includes an onsite, 24-hour health club. Amsterdam's largest park, Vondelpark, whose entrance is 100 metres from the hotel, includes walking and biking trails, a children's playground, a boat launch and running paths for which the hotel supplies maps. A health club 100 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga. Hire bicycles are widely available throughout the historical centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 29 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 29 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Amsterdam Marriott
- Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Amsterdam
- Marriott Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.