Overview of Best Western Amsterdam
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Comfort Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Comfort Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Comfort Room, 3 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district, Best Western Amsterdam is in Amsterdam's Slotervaart neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Amsterdam Dungeon and Artis. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for NDSM Werf, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Vondelpark - 18 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 10 min drive
- Concertgebouw - 10 min drive
- Stedelijk Museum - 11 min drive
- Rijksmuseum - 12 min drive
- Henk Sneevlietweg Station - 9 min walk
- Amsterdam Lelylaan Station - 19 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 9 min drive
- Food Corner – Brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Best Western Amsterdam
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 11.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17.00
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 17.00
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Property is also known as
- Amsterdam West Inn
- Amsterdam West Side
- Amsterdam West Side Inn
- Inn Side
- West Side Amsterdam
- West Side Inn Amsterdam
- West Side Inn
- Amsterdam Hem Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam formerly known as West Side Inn Amsterdam
- Best Western formerly known as West Side Inn
- Best Western Amsterdam formerly known as West Side Amsterdam
- Best Western formerly known as West Side
- Best Western Amsterdam Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam Amsterdam
- Best Western Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- West Side Inn Amsterdam
- Formerly Known As West Side
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was ok, good bed, bad view on trash, not perfect cleaning, a bit noisy sometimes, expensive coffee/tea, nice staff, convenient room but the Italian shower wasn't convenient, the soaps smelled good, there were air conditioning, radiator and fan