Get an overview of this hotelModern Amsterdam hotel with popular restaurant
Popular property highlights
This contemporary hotel is set on a quiet residential street in Amsterdam's upscale Apollolaan district, located a mile from Anne Frank's House, and within walking distance to splendid museums.
This business-friendly hotel offers 5 conference rooms, a lobby bar, and French/international cuisine at De Kersentuin restaurant featuring chef Stefan van Sprang.
Bilderberg Garden Hotel's air-conditioned guestrooms include free WiFi and flat-screen satellite TVs. Private bathrooms have bathrobes, hair dryers, and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bilderberg Garden Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Bilderberg Garden Hotel's guest services include currency exchange, dry cleaning, shoe shine, laundry facilities, and 24-hour reception. The hotel is located in a shopping district. Massage treatments are available on site (advance reservations required). The hotel features 5 conference rooms among its business amenities. The business center is open 24 hours a day. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Dining options include the popular De Kersentuin restaurant featuring chef Stefan van Sprang, the lounge just off the lobby, or 24-hour room service. Up to 2 cats and dogs are welcome in the rooms (surcharge), as long as they are kept in a carrier or cage and not left unattended. A shuttle to and from the airport can be arranged by request (surcharge). Supervised childcare is available for a fee.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 124
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5511
- Conference space size (meters) - 512
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
De Kersentuin - Well-known by locals for its innovative, fresh French/international-style cooking in a casual atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The Lounge - Open onto the hotel lobby, this bar offers guests coffee, sodas, cocktails, wine, beer, and a selection of liquor. Open daily from late morning through late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests get 25% off the rates at the nearby fitness center. Ask at reception for details.
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available at the front desk, for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, three blocks from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, a film museum, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Energy surcharge: EUR 1.90 per person per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.50 for adults and EUR 11.25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17.00 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Bilderberg Garden
- Bilderberg Garden Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Hotel Garden
- Garden Hotel Bilderberg
- Hotel Bilderberg Garden
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.