Get an overview of this hotel19th-century Amsterdam hotel opposite Rijksmuseum
Popular property highlights
By Van Gogh Museum
This 62-room hotel in a chic shopping district of Amsterdam faces the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum; Leidse Square's shopping, dining, and nightlife are just three blocks away.
Spa and steam room
A private spa for two with a steam room, massaging leather recliner, sun bed, and tiled spa tub is stocked with essential oils and a minibar; the Wines & Bites bar overlooks the garden.
The rooms of Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken blend 19th-century architectural details with modern amenities such as free Wifi, electronic safes, air conditioning, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken is within 2 blocks of renowned museums, designer shops, and scenic Vondelpark, the city's main park. The Singel Canal is also nearby. The hotel offers an array of distinctive amenities, including a stylish wine bar, a breakfast room with stained-glass windows, and a petite spa. A lounge area welcomes guests with upholstered chairs and bay windows overlooking the street. Free WiFi is provided. A roundtrip 24-hour airport shuttle is offered during scheduled times for an additional fee.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Wines & Bites - Drinks, afternoon coffee, appetizers, and light meals are served in this contemporary room with a patio garden and historic architectural details. The room is decorated in black and white, with red-and-chrome accents and plenty of upholstered chairs. Open from late morning until midnight.
Breakfast room - This breakfast room with stained-glass windows serves a buffet breakfast for a surcharge each morning from 7 AM - 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available onsite. Vondelpark, two blocks from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Energy surcharge: EUR 2.20 per person per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Jan Luyken
- Bilderberg Jan Luyken Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Jan Luyken Hotel
- Hotel Jan Luyken
- Jan Luyken Bilderberg
- Jan Luyken Hotel
- Luyken Jan
- Bilderberg Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.