Book your room at Die Port van Cleve Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelAmsterdam historic hotel near Nieuwe Kerk
By Magna Plaza
Centrally located in Amsterdam's shopping and business district behind the Dam Square and Royal Palace, next to the Magna Plaza shopping mall.
Opened in 1870, Die Port van Cleve Hotel is set in the former Heineken brewery has a stylish brasserie serving buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a historic bar.
The 6-story hotel has 122 rooms with small sitting areas, complimentary wireless Internet access, and laptop-sized in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Die Port van Cleve Hotel has a brasserie, a bar, 5 meeting rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guest services include currency exchange, concierge desk, 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, and front desk safe deposit box.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1870
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Maximiliaan - This classic brasserie offers a unique combination of contemporary modern style, history and tradition. A place to enjoy the classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist. A buffet breakfast is served 7 AM-10:30 AM, plus daily lunch and dinner.
Bodega De Blauwe Parade - This historic Dutch bar open since 1870 has wooden booths, stained glass windows, and genuine Delft tiles along the walls. The bar features Dutch liqueur tasting and storytelling of the bar's history.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, two blocks from Leidse Square and Museum Square, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Deposit: EUR 60 per night
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17.50 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Die Port Cleve Hotel
- Die Port van
- Die Port van Cleve
- Die Port van Cleve Amsterdam
- Die Port van Cleve Hotel
- Die Port van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die van Cleve
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve
- Hotel Port van Cleve
- Port van Cleve
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.