Get an overview of this hotelIn Canal Loop neighborhood, historic hotel near Rijksmuseum
Popular property highlights
Located on the picturesque Prinsengracht canal, this intimate hotel is set in a renovated historical building, retaining much of its rich Amsterdam flavour.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the modern restaurant.
Dikker & Thijs Hotel's guestrooms are all equipped with free wireless Internet access and a smartphone which can be used during the guests' stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dikker & Thijs Hotel
A Dutch-style breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning in the restaurant. In the modern first floor lounge, guests can enjoy draft beers and cocktails. There is a private dining room with a beautiful canal view which can also be hired for meetings or presentations.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, while those without laptops can use the Internet corner with PC. An ice machine is provided on the first floor. Free newspapers are also available in the lobby.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 42
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
THIJS - This Mediterranean restaurant with international accents uses seasonal ingredients, and serves imported wines from northern Italy. It is located a few steps below street level. Open daily for lunch and Tuesdays through Saturdays for dinner.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge at the hotel's restaurant 7-10:30 AM on weekdays and 7:30-11:00 AM on weekends.
Nearby Things to Do
A fitness facility available to guests is on-site.
Canal trips are available a block from the hotel, including city tours and night cruises. Visitors can also hire bikes three blocks away to explore Amsterdam and the nearby Vondelpark.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17,95 per person (approximately)
- Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel Amsterdam
- Dikker Hotel
- Dikker Thijs
- Dikker Thijs Fenice
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Amsterdam
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Hotel Dikker Thijs Fenice
- Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel Amsterdam
- Dikker Thijs Hotel Amsterdam
- Dikker Thijs Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Amsterdam
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.