Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam Southeast, near Heineken Music Hall
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Amsterdam hotel is located in the business district, within 2 mi (3 km) of Academic Medical Centre, Ziggo Dome, and Heineken Music Hall. Amsterdam ArenA and Van Gogh Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 120 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include rainfall showerheads and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2336 square feet (217 square meters) include meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 18
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 217
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2013
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 2336
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Skyrestaurant Pi - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Skylounge en Bar Pi - Overlooking the golf course, this bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Amsterdam Fletcher Hotel
- Fletcher Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Fletcher
- Hotel Fletcher Amsterdam
- Fletcher Hotel
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.