Get an overview of this hotel4-star Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam West, near The Movies
Popular property highlights
Located in Amsterdam West, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of DeLaMar Theater, Leidseplein, and Stedelijk Museum. Concertgebouw and Van Gogh Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features self parking, a meeting room, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 46 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel Downtown
Grand Hotel Downtown features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Grand Hotel Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2012
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 46
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 45
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
- Grand Downtown Amsterdam
- Grand Hotel Downtown
- Grand Hotel Downtown Amsterdam
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.