Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam City Centre, walk to Hortus Botanicus
Located in Amsterdam City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hortus Botanicus and Artis. Skinny Bridge and National Maritime Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam has a restaurant on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Amsterdam Hotel Hampshire Lancaster
- Amsterdam Lancaster Hotel
- Hampshire Amsterdam Lancaster
- Hampshire Hotel Lancaster
- Hampshire Hotel Lancaster Amsterdam
- Hampshire Lancaster
- Hampshire Lancaster Amsterdam
- Hampshire Lancaster Hotel
- Hampshire Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
- Lancaster Amsterdam Hotel
- Eden Lancaster Amsterdam
- Eden Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.