Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Stedelijk Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Stedelijk Museum, Concertgebouw, and Van Gogh Museum. Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a snack bar/deli, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 23 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.
- Good, quiet location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Hotel Atlas Vondelpark is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Atlas Vondelpark
- Atlas Amsterdam
- Atlas Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Atlas Vondelpark Amsterdam
- Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
- Atlas Vondelpark Amsterdam
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.