Get an overview of this hotelAmsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Heineken Experience
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum, and Van Gogh Museum. Stedelijk Museum and Concertgebouw are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and showers.
- Good location
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel Blossoms features tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Vivaldi Amsterdam
- Vivaldi Amsterdam
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.